A Sustainable RoRo & Rail Specialist
For us, sustainability is more than what is traditionally understood by the term. We are sustainable in everything we do! This means focusing on a sustainable working environment where expectations are clear, while also enjoying our work. We are all part of each other’s work environment and with a high safety mindset and low risk acceptance, we take care of each other, our environment, machines and goods. We respect each other and develop together towards becoming the most efficient, sustainable RoRo & Rail specialist with customised solutions.
Contribute to sustainable development.
We work actively to reduce our impact on the environment and to contribute to sustainable development. Below are some examples of this:
- Electricity connection at the quay – We offer shore power to ships when they arrive to reduce CO2 emissions over the city.
- All our work vehicles and company cars are carbon neutral.
- Traffic optimisation and planning – We optimise driving distances and handling of goods to reduce wear and tear on people, machines and minimise handling time.
Sustainable transport solutions
The Intermodal terminal
The intermodal terminal is another tool in our toolbox to offer sustainable transport solutions in Northern Europe.
The green corridor
- We are working actively with the Port of Gothenburg to fulfil our joint commitment to the Climate Initiative.
- We are working closely with terminal liner manufacturers to develop electric vehicles that can handle our loads.
- We are part of The Green Corridor together with Port of Gothenburg, DFDS and Ghent with the aim of offering the most environmentally friendly transport to and from the continent.